Blade: Feather Single Sputtom Injector blade
Brush: Elite Razor Kingman Turquoise, Manchurian White fan
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Shannon's Soaps Indigo Oud
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
  Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
  Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

This razor appears to be a Schick type O head mated with a type L handle.  It feels good in the hand and isn't really any more homely looking than the type O.  I have never used a Feather injector blade before, so it is hard to compare the razor.  The shave was smooth and very close.  One pass would have sufficed for any work environment, but I completed my usual three pass shave.  The Indigo Oud lathers well and filled the room with a pleasant scent of sawn hardwood.

If you compare the heads on the Schick and the Feather they are pretty similar. I have see Feather razor that also closely resemble the types L and N as well.

-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 4 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Old Sarge, Twelvefret
Like Reply
I have always questioned the marketing of dual blades or before the whicker can return untouched the next blade cuts it off thereby providing a more effective stroke. 

I suppose there is a desire on the consumers part to be "one and done".
The following 2 users Like Twelvefret's post:
  • GAW9576, Old Sarge
Like Reply
I think such marketing is an insult to our intelligence!
-----
The following 2 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576, Old Sarge
Like Reply
(11-05-2021, 06:36 PM)Whiterook Wrote: Razor: Feather Single II 400S-1B Injector Razor
Additional Care:

This razor appears to be a Schick type O head mated with a type L handle.  It feels good in the hand and isn't really any more homely looking than the type O.  I have never used a Feather injector blade before, so it is hard to compare the razor.  The shave was smooth and very close.  One pass would have sufficed for any work environment, but I completed my usual three pass shave.  The Indigo Oud lathers well and filled the room with a pleasant scent of sawn hardwood.

If you compare the heads on the Schick and the Feather they are pretty similar. I have see Feather razor that also closely resemble the types L and N as well.

Feather makes a injector?? Is this new?????
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Old Sarge
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 02:14 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 06:36 PM)Whiterook Wrote: Razor: Feather Single II 400S-1B Injector Razor
Additional Care:

Feather makes a injector?? Is this new?????

Since the '70's.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 3 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, Old Sarge, Whiterook
Like Reply
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
Like Reply

Like Reply

Like Reply
Very nice, Toby!
-----
The following 2 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(11-08-2021, 06:39 PM)Whiterook Wrote: Very nice, Toby!

Ebay pix, not mine. Rolleyes
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, Whiterook
Like Reply