Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't see some posts
(10-27-2021, 10:39 PM)TobyC Wrote: There are several posts that are invisible to me, but I see them if I quote them.

I noticed that too.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(10-27-2021, 11:42 PM)Old Sarge Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 11:37 PM)TobyC Wrote: If you go up yes, if you go down the hair just burns off!

That's hilarious! Made even more funny by this ridiculousness we are having to go through to see the post!

Could always be worse, I hope the place hasn't been infected, the internet is a dirty place.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 12:36 AM)TobyC Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 11:42 PM)Old Sarge Wrote: That's hilarious! Made even more funny by this ridiculousness we are having to go through to see the post!

Could always be worse, I hope the place hasn't been infected, the internet is a dirty place.

Hey, I can see that!
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Lots of blank posts in this thread. If it was April 2nd I'd figure someone was playing a prank.

Alerts show that Old Sarge and @"Toby C" mentioned me in this thread but I can't see the posts.
The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Old Sarge, TobyC
Like Reply
No, this is a prank! 
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Just highlight my last post.
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 12:39 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Lots of blank posts in this thread. If it was April 2nd I'd figure someone was playing a prank.

Alerts show that Old Sarge and @"Toby C" mentioned me in this thread but I can't see the posts.

Quote them, then you can see them.
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, Old Sarge
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 01:32 AM)TobyC Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 12:39 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Lots of blank posts in this thread. If it was April 2nd I'd figure someone was playing a prank.

Strange.
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 01:36 AM)GAW9576 Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 01:32 AM)TobyC Wrote: Quote them, then you can see them.

Strange.

Dark magic. Rolleyes
  • GAW9576
Like Reply