Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February Haul
(02-08-2022, 02:19 AM)GAW9576 Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 01:53 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Razor handle from Clouds for my Unmentionable Adjustable and a Medieval Torture device............I mean Vintage razor that supposedly takes modern DE blades snapped in two I think.

That's a sweet unmentionable handle. I thought I read somewhere that particular medieval torture device took injector blades. I've been intrigued about them. I look forward to your save report when you figure out how to use it.

Thanks, Injector blade may be possible. I was told a Half DE. We'll see what works. Only thing that has me nervous is the crowned/arched blade hold position.......
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, srqshaver
Like Reply
DeHaven Model 3 as a backup and a Model 2 with Blade adapter from twhite

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 6 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • Flintstone, GAW9576, srqshaver, twhite, Wchnu, Whiterook
Like Reply
Wow, that is very cool. twhite is the best.
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 3 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Dave in KY, Flintstone, GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 11:10 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Wow, that is very cool. twhite is the best.

He DEFINITELY is, but to be clear, I did buy the razors at a fair price. Thumbsup
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, twhite
Like Reply
Sweet razor and awesome case.
The following 1 user Likes GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
I just got my new Supply Single Edge Pro as part of backing the Kickstarter campaign. The packaging is nice without being overdone. The razor has a nice, solid, industrial quality. It feels very good in the hand and the grip sleeve provides a nice, squishy surface to hold an otherwise smooth handle. The adjustment dial goes from one to six and has smaller detents between each number so it's something like 32 total clicks if I'm not mistaken. It also came with a package of their Black Label blades which I have already tried and like. Hopefully, it shaves as good at it looks.

-Eric
New wet shaver. Currently using mentionables in my happy place.
The following 6 users Like srqshaver's post:
  • Dave in KY, Flintstone, GAW9576, Jayaruh, Wchnu, Whiterook
Like Reply
(02-09-2022, 07:08 PM)srqshaver Wrote: I just got my new Supply Single Edge Pro as part of backing the Kickstarter campaign. The packaging is nice without being overdone. The razor has a nice, solid, industrial quality. It feels very good in the hand and the grip sleeve provides a nice, squishy surface to hold an otherwise smooth handle. The adjustment dial goes from one to six and has smaller detents between each number so it's something like 32 total clicks if I'm not mistaken. It also came with a package of their Black Label blades which I have already tried and like. Hopefully, it shaves as good at it looks.

Mine is out for delivery right now.   It will probably come while I am picking up my granddaughter from school.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 3 users Like Whiterook's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, srqshaver
Like Reply
(02-08-2022, 11:21 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 11:10 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Wow, that is very cool. twhite is the best.

He DEFINITELY is, but to be clear, I did buy the razors at a fair price. Thumbsup

Fair for who is the question...just saying. Cool
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 06:25 AM)Wchnu Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 11:21 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: He DEFINITELY is, but to be clear, I did buy the razors at a fair price. Thumbsup

Fair for who is the question...just saying. Cool

He said how much and I accepted, Fair to both which is how it should be  Tongue
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Wow, wow, wow!!!! You guys don't mess around....these are some amazing acquisitions!!! I have finally tamped down my RAD, but just a few minutes on this thread and I'm fighting the urge to search. Congrats to each of you fortunate shavers!
The following 3 users Like Flintstone's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Whiterook
Like Reply