Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proraso Poltergeist
Bug 
Every time I pick up this bottle the cap is loose, either it's a weird cap or some spook likes wearing aftershave. Has anyone else noticed this with Proraso?

[Image: 100_2608-jpg.102457]
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
No issues with my green splash and I've had it a long time. I keep refilling it with a Barber bottle size of it. That's odd.....
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 12:34 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: No issues with my green splash and I've had it a long time. I keep refilling it with a Barber bottle size of it. That's odd.....

Poltergeist then. Confused
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
I don’t have any so, no, I’ve never noticed.
The following 1 user Likes Twelvefret's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
TobyC I wondered how long it would take for you to notice. I've been seeking in and messing with that bottle for a while now.
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, TobyC, Twelvefret
Like Reply
(10-17-2021, 02:40 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: TobyC I wondered how long it would take for you to notice. I've been seeking in and messing with that bottle for a while now.

Dodgy I thought those were your grubby little handprints! Big Grin
The following 3 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Twelvefret
Like Reply
Well now I can stop waisting all that gas running back and forth.
The following 2 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • TobyC, Twelvefret
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 12:04 PM)TobyC Wrote: Every time I pick up this bottle the cap is loose, either it's a weird cap or some spook likes wearing aftershave. Has anyone else noticed this with Proraso?

[Image: 100_2608-jpg.102457]

I felt a disturbance in the force....must be what is causing it.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply