Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube
Fuzzy and I will hopefully have it all worked out Wednesday. We should be able to get a list together, and work out a plan to present to the group soon.
The following 2 users Like Ordinaryshaver's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
(04-30-2021, 01:04 PM)mlb 549 Wrote: I watched a video a few years ago
about lathering Modern Williams in two minutes or less.  All you had to do is watch the clock on bathroom wall(visible in the mirror), it took him 17 minutes to lather a bowl of poor quality---talk about editing- even though video presented only lasted slightly over 2 minutes!!

Lol. I wish I has seen that!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
This is a pretty awesome! I’d be more than happy to contribute in any way I can.
Andy
The following 2 users Like MrGuy's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:22 PM)MrGuy Wrote: This is a pretty awesome! I’d be more than happy to contribute in any way I can.

Awesome. You be in!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, MrGuy
Like Reply
This is super cool to have a forum Youtube. I haven't done much on Youtube except posting a video with some insane driving in my Mahindra SUV truck through storm conditions along the coastal highway when the winds and rain unleashed on the city !  or posting 30 second clips of good songs playing while driving Sad

https://youtu.be/Mj7IhRxSLdw

I'll try and do something more constuctive for the channel ! If nothing I will cheer on !
The following 1 user Likes luv2shave's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
This has kind of stalled until the mod team gets back full online.
Happy shaves to ya!
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 06:20 AM)luv2shave Wrote: This is super cool to have a forum Youtube. I haven't done much on Youtube except posting a video with some insane driving in my Mahindra SUV truck through storm conditions along the coastal highway when the winds and rain unleashed on the city !  or posting 30 second clips of good songs playing while driving Sad

https://youtu.be/Mj7IhRxSLdw

I'll try and do something more constuctive for the channel ! If nothing I will cheer on !

I will check the vids out soon.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Hoser#99nein, luv2shave
Like Reply
I'd throw on my SE Mayhem shave if I knew how
The following 2 users Like Hoser#99nein's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoser#99nein Wrote: I'd throw on my SE Mayhem shave if I knew how

Helllloooooo Patrick, They're still working on things and haven't started the videos yet. Stay tuned  Buddy !
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Hoser#99nein
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 08:04 PM)Hoser#99nein Wrote: I'd throw on my SE Mayhem shave if I knew how

Well hey there!!  Good to see you!  Yup we will get to work on this.
Happy shaves to ya!
  • GAW9576, Hoser#99nein
Like Reply