Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada
#1
Hello Gents,

My name is Walid, as in my handle. Nothing to hide here.

I am a vintage razor collector, I have a nice collection and I am going to post some picture of my collection.

These are relatively older pics but they represent about 10%

I will post newer pictures in the following days.

PS: if you know people who like lather catcher or want to trade razors, I am your guy. Let me know.

Cheers


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
The following 1 user Likes walid's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by walid - 03-12-2023, 07:30 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by walid - 03-12-2023, 08:39 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by walid - 03-12-2023, 08:32 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by walid - 03-12-2023, 08:40 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by CDinVT - 03-12-2023, 10:28 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by Wchnu - 03-18-2023, 07:34 PM
RE: Hello From Montreal Quebec Canada - by walid - 03-19-2023, 04:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)