Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schick Mail Call
Recently I picked up some razors online ended up coming with two Schick injector Razors ended up with a gold adjustable and then the yellow bakelite handle I'm new to se & injector razors I've read and watched videos online about them can't find much information on the gold adjustable or thinking it's a M model also what blades are available worth trying

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 1 user Likes Bright09's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
The bottom is a E3, since it appears to have a grooved safety bar. The adjustable is and M3. The head is nickled, isn't it?
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 1 user Likes Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(04-29-2022, 07:54 PM)Whiterook Wrote: The bottom is a E3, since it appears to have a grooved safety bar.  The adjustable is and M3.  The head is nickled, isn't it?

its gold its wearing down  and cant seem to figure out how to upload this correctly i uploaded from my phone sorry new here
The following 1 user Likes Bright09's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
Interesting, Appleby made no mention of gold type M's. He did his best but he got things wrong like most of us. I have a few razors that he did not list.
-----
It’s a lot more fun being 20 in the ‘70s than 70 in the 20s’  - Joe Walsh
The following 1 user Likes Whiterook's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 1 user Likes Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(04-29-2022, 08:04 PM)Bright09 Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 07:54 PM)Whiterook Wrote: The bottom is a E3, since it appears to have a grooved safety bar.  The adjustable is and M3.  The head is nickled, isn't it?

its gold its wearing down  and cant seem to figure out how to upload this correctly i uploaded from my phone sorry new here

Maybe the Nickel is wearing off the brass ?

Edit - Just googled and saw some with Gold Plate for sale. Never seen them before either but doesn't mean they weren't sold. Congrats Bright09
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 2 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Whiterook
Like Reply
(04-29-2022, 11:40 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 08:04 PM)Bright09 Wrote:  its gold its wearing down  and cant seem to figure out how to upload this correctly i uploaded from my phone sorry new here

Maybe the Nickel is wearing off the brass ?

Edit - Just googled and saw some with Gold Plate for sale. Never seen them before either but doesn't mean they weren't sold. Congrats Bright09

its the gold for one it has the gold dots on the dial and name sticker too its just real worn also was a light gold plate when they did it as i see one listed reading it its a rare razor
The following 2 users Like Bright09's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply