Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williams Mug Shave Soap Williams Wednesday shave.
(06-17-2021, 01:32 AM)Wchnu Wrote: Williams Wednesday on Wednesday today. That is a Treet razor with a Treet blade and Modern Williams!!

$145 will set you up for a decade of Treet Blades, Williams and Aqua Velva !!Big Grin

That is a nice cup to keep the Willuams, I have seen it in your videos about it being unbrekable but do not recollect the vendor. I visited the site you had mentioned in an earlier video and they were out of stock !
The following 1 user Likes luv2shave's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(06-17-2021, 09:12 AM)luv2shave Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 01:32 AM)Wchnu Wrote: Williams Wednesday on Wednesday today. That is a Treet razor with a Treet blade and Modern Williams!!

$145 will set you up for a decade of Treet Blades, Williams and Aqua Velva !!Big Grin

That is a nice cup to keep the Willuams, I have seen it in your videos about it being unbrekable  but do not recollect the vendor.  I visited the site you had  mentioned in an earlier video and they were out of stock !

Like I said I have had that cup a long time. I think the original TOSTer Alan gave it to me.  Yeaaa lotta good stuff I can get for $145.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-17-2021, 07:04 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 09:12 AM)luv2shave Wrote: $145 will set you up for a decade of Treet Blades, Williams and Aqua Velva !!Big Grin

That is a nice cup to keep the Willuams, I have seen it in your videos about it being unbrekable  but do not recollect the vendor.  I visited the site you had  mentioned in an earlier video and they were out of stock !

Like I said I have had that cup a long time. I think the original TOSTer Alan gave it to me.  Yeaaa lotta good stuff I can get for $145.

A week's worth of gas!
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576, luv2shave
Like Reply
I forgot to post my Williams Wednesday shave here. It was a very good one.

[Image: sos210616.jpg]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 2 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576
Like Reply
(06-17-2021, 08:34 PM)TobyC Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:04 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Like I said I have had that cup a long time. I think the original TOSTer Alan gave it to me.  Yeaaa lotta good stuff I can get for $145.

A week's worth of gas!

In the Corolla maybe. Lol
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Wednesday June 23, 2021
Razor: Ronson
Blade: Schick Chick (1)
Brush: Williams (New Shave Forge Boar)
Soap: Vintage Williams
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Vintage Williams Aqua Velva
Fragrance: N/A
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 959

Thinking of Jeff Greene as the Ronson is one of his favorites and now after my first shave I know why. It's an efficient Beast that if you pay attention will reward you with a glass smooth shave. I hope he is well and getting better. The 1st use of the Shave Forge Boar leaves me with grave concerns over whether it will make the cut. I may need to just put a cashmere knot in this handle even though I really wanted to keep it authentic and original. As Fuzzy Wchnu says, shedding a hair is no big deal but I don't think any of us shed like this and I have zero patience for it when it is to this extent. Pics include the after loading the brush and doesn't include the 6 or more pulled out of the soap bowl, the rest are separate strokes and NOT the same pic at different angles. If this shed 1 hair it shed 30 JUST during this shave.........Have a Stellar Day Guys and Gals !!

Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 3 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh, TobyC
Like Reply
(06-23-2021, 10:52 AM)Dave in KY Wrote: Wednesday June 23, 2021
Razor: Ronson
Blade: Schick Chick (1)
Brush: Williams (New Shave Forge Boar)
Soap: Vintage Williams
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Vintage Williams Aqua Velva
Fragrance: N/A
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 959

Thinking of Jeff Greene as the Ronson is one of his favorites and now after my first shave I know why. It's an efficient Beast that if you pay attention will reward you with a glass smooth shave. I hope he is well and getting better. The 1st use of the Shave Forge Boar leaves me with grave concerns over whether it will make the cut. I may need to just put a cashmere knot in this handle even though I really wanted to keep it authentic and original. As Fuzzy Wchnu says, shedding a hair is no big deal but I don't think any of us shed like this and I have zero patience for it when it is to this extent. Pics include the after loading the brush and doesn't include the 6 or more pulled out of the soap bowl, the rest are separate strokes and NOT the same pic at different angles. If this shed 1 hair it shed 30 JUST during this shave.........Have a Stellar Day Guys and Gals !!

That's not normal, I have several Shave Forge knots in use and eight more waiting to be used, two or three hairs for the first couple of uses and then rarely lose one.
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 2 users Like TobyC's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576
Like Reply
My Williams Shave today.
[Image: sos210623.JPG]
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply

Really nice shave as usual. I really love using the vintage shave stick. I mean you and just use the regular cake the same way and get the same effect, but I love this stick.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
If it is Wednesday, it must be Williams.

[Image: sos210721.jpg]
  • GAW9576, Zykris
Like Reply