Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever Ready Slim V ??
Ok so….  As stated in a few videos I recently got a box of goodies in from a member here. As usual not going to give a name until it is approved by him. I actually have not cataloged the whole thing. I did find a nice E2 Schick that will be going to a new home. There are also several E3’s. Now for todays fun. This was a veddy nice find. If I am remembering correctly it is the Ever Ready Slim-V. Simply the ER version of the GEM Feather Weight. It was made in Great Briton and really is in great shape. I paired it with TOBS Rose and Pashana AS to keep the British flavor going. As expected it gave a veddy nice easy shave. This one will probably stay with me. 

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 5 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, mlb 549, TobyC, Tony'schin
Like Reply
Dang. That's a sweet razor. I've only seen a few of the ERs I like the black handle.
The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Dave in KY, Jayaruh, TobyC
Like Reply
Cool finds and thanks Fuzzy
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
The following 4 users Like Dave in KY's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh, TobyC, Wchnu
Like Reply
Do you say Slim "Vee" or Slim "5"?
Boar brushes, brass razors, and hard pucks ARE traditional wet shaving. Everything else is modern day fluff for the girly men.
The following 1 user Likes TobyC's post:
  • GAW9576
Like Reply
(07-17-2021, 03:16 PM)TobyC Wrote: Do you say Slim "Vee" or Slim "5"?

V.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
(07-17-2021, 12:37 AM)GAW9576 Wrote: Dang. That's a sweet razor. I've only seen a few of the ERs I like the black handle.

First one I have owned. Love that handle too
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 3 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, TobyC
Like Reply
Brought this one out again for a round. It does a bang up good job. This was the Brit show with Boots shave soap and Aftershave.

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 4 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY, GAW9576, Jayaruh, Whiterook
Like Reply