Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May 2021 Hauls
(05-28-2021, 04:19 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Thanks Tom, Dave's a little gun shy  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(05-28-2021, 01:32 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: Oh snap that Henckels Rapides is absolutely beautiful. And darn you. That's the Weck I really want. Fantastic finds.
Happened to click on the Bay and it was just listed with a not cheap but fair BIN price. I should never have let mine go to a supposed friend in the past. Glad to bring it back to the den. I'll let you know if I see another
I gotta get back to hunting like that. At one time I was veddy good at finding things like that.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
(05-28-2021, 10:06 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 10:13 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: These are SE razors. Try to curb your brick enthusiasm to when it's warranted  Tom Tongue

So all I can figure is the fact that I used a photo from the seller and it had an unmentionable in it. I did not reference the unmentionable and it was the only photo available for me. If we're going to be this petty and childish that's fine. Perhaps the mods/owner would do well to spend some of their policing time and spell out all the rules in a sticky for new members instead of expecting them to figure it all out on their own. I fixed the photo if that was my infraction. Dave walks away shaking his head........
Took care of that for you. We are a bit fanatical about these things. Have been for like I dunno...FOR EVER. 

https://www.tost3.com/showthread.php?tid=2

(05-28-2021, 10:09 PM)Wchnu Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 02:59 PM)Dave in KY Wrote: Humors fine if one knows it is. Being new here I have no clue what's humor and what's a warning. I've been banned from forums for less because of stupidity and egos. With no rules as to what is wrong to do and unacceptable I see these as proddings to fix something before a penalty is levied. Glad it's just humor and hopefully I don't ignore what isn't humor down the road  Angel

Your humor and straight forwardness are some of the reasons you are so welcome here!!

Thanks, appreciated and my apologies if I came off as an arse.........
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply
(05-28-2021, 10:28 PM)Dave in KY Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 10:06 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Took care of that for you. We are a bit fanatical about these things. Have been for like I dunno...FOR EVER. 

https://www.tost3.com/showthread.php?tid=2

(05-28-2021, 10:09 PM)Wchnu Wrote: Your humor and straight forwardness are some of the reasons you are so welcome here!!

Thanks, appreciated and my apologies if I came off as an arse.........
Not at all actually.
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 1 user Likes Wchnu's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
Ok so I actually found this last month and forgot it is a Weck I have never seen before. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have some NOS blades that would be wicked good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lost, If found do not return and do not feed.
The following 1 user Likes twhite's post:
  • Dave in KY
Like Reply
(05-28-2021, 11:03 PM)twhite Wrote: Ok so I actually found this last month and forgot it is a Weck I have never seen before. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have some NOS blades that would be wicked good
NEVER seen the shorter version although I do have a Weck straight that is a shorty (Corn) that takes those blades which have no modern equivalent in size. Trust me the old blades are NOT any good. I had a 100 pack of NOS and tugged hair out by the root......literally. Does it appear be cut/trimmed down at all to accept Gem blades. If not VERY cool piece Tom
Viewer # 7  Musketeer #1
Running Amuck !
Like Reply