Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCtober
How about some OC action this month. I will start it off with my 1902ish Kampfe/Star. What will your OC choices look like? Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy shaves to ya!
The following 4 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • Bryan_D, Droo78, GAW9576, mayer57619
Like Reply
Great shave this morning. There was A LOT of blade feel. I thought I might end up with some irritation. However the finish was very smooth with no irritation.

The following 3 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Droo78, mayer57619, Tony'schin
Like Reply
Photo 
Sunday, I had my first OC SE razor shave with my C.V. Heljestrand lather catcher.
[Image: sos201004.jpg]

Today, I used my OC Damaskeene razor. Veddy nice shave indeed.

[Image: sos201005.jpg]
Jim - The Cackalacky Kid "Finally, shaving is fun again..." 
The Jayaruh Brushes  - The Clan of Catchers
The following 4 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, mayer57619, Tony'schin
Like Reply
After a great shave yesterday all that was needed today was a light clean up. The MMOC may have been a little overkill for the job. However the same was very enjoyable.

The following 4 users Like GAW9576's post:
  • Bryan_D, Droo78, Tony'schin, Wchnu
Like Reply
[Image: sos201006.jpg]
Tabac Tuesday's Shave
[Image: cws.png]

Cold Water Rinse
Tabac Shave Soap
Jayaruh #417
Gem Micromatic OC
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Tabac ASB

The Tabac Shave Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #417 Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gem Micromatic OC razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac ASB. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
The following 4 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, Tony'schin, Wchnu
Like Reply
(10-05-2020, 11:27 PM)GAW9576 Wrote: After a great shave yesterday all that was needed today was a light clean up. The MMOC may have been a little overkill for the job. However the same was very enjoyable.

(10-06-2020, 11:54 AM)Jayaruh Wrote: Tabac Tuesday's Shave
[Image: cws.png]

Cold Water Rinse
Tabac Shave Soap
Jayaruh #417
Gem Micromatic OC
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Tabac ASB

The Tabac Shave Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #417 Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gem Micromatic OC razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac ASB. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
Looks like time for a MM Williams Wednesday!!!
Happy shaves to ya!
The following 2 users Like Wchnu's post:
  • GAW9576, Jayaruh
Like Reply
Not a MM Williams Wednesday. Twas a Wabbit/AutoStrop Williams Wednesday.

Cold Water Rinse
Williams Mug Soap
Jayaruh #417
Blue Wabbit V3, Personna Injector
AutoStrop A1 OC, Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Aqua Velva Iced Blue

The Williams Mug Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #417 Brush. I had planned for today's shave to be with the AutoStrop A1, but a little Blue Wabbit hopped in and took over the first pass with a Personna injector blade. Then I finished with the AutoStrop A1 OC razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE blade for a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
The following 5 users Like Jayaruh's post:
  • Droo78, GAW9576, mayer57619, riverrun, Wchnu
Like Reply
(10-07-2020, 01:43 PM)Jayaruh Wrote: Not a MM Williams Wednesday. Twas a Wabbit/AutoStrop Williams Wednesday.

Cold Water Rinse
Williams Mug Soap
Jayaruh #417
Blue Wabbit V3, Personna Injector
AutoStrop A1 OC, Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Aqua Velva Iced Blue

The Williams Mug Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #417 Brush. I had planned for today's shave to be with the AutoStrop A1, but a little Blue Wabbit hopped in and took over the first pass with a Personna injector blade. Then I finished with the AutoStrop A1 OC razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE blade for a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
Veddy nice. The wabbit looks good.
Happy shaves to ya!
Like Reply